7th International Symposium "Atomic Cluster Collisions" (ISACC 2015) was held during July 18th-21st, 2015 in Madrid, Spain. The venue of the meeting was The Meliá Avenida América Hotel. The ISACC 2015 was organized by the CSIC-Instituto de Fisica Fundamental and Universidad Autinoma de Madrid in cooperation with MBN Research Center.
ISACC is a biennial conference that focuses on following topics:
- Structure and dynamics of atomic clusters and nanoparticles
- Structure and dynamics of biomolecules
- Cluster structure and dynamics on a surface
- Cluster-molecule interactions, reactivity and nanocatalysis
- Clustering in systems of various degrees of complexity
- Clusters and biomolecules in external fields: electric, magnetic, laser etc.
- Electron and photon cluster collisions
- Ion-cluster collisions
- Collision processes with biomolecules
- Cluster and bimolecular research with Free Electron Lasers
Further information about the ISACC 2015 conference can be found here.
The information about ISACC conference series is posted on the ISACC portal.