The field of Meso-Bio-Nano (MBN) Science lies at the intersection of physics, chemistry, biology and material science. Although mesoscopic, nano- and biomolecular systems differ in their nature and origin, there is a number of fundamental problems that are common to all of them. International conferences indicated below are united by the common goal: they promote the growth and exchange of interdisciplinary scientific information on the structure formation and dynamics of animate and inanimate matter on the nano- and the mesoscales. The topical areas in this field are very rich and grow rapidly facilitating also the development of relevant novel theoretical and computational methods.
The members of the MBN Research team were among the key organizers and active participants of these conferences.
- European Conference on Nanofims (ECNF 2018)
Vincent Building, Cranfield University, Cranfield, United Kingdom, March 20-22, 2018
- H2020 RISE-PEARL Project Workshop (PEARL 2017)
Università degli Studi di Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy, October 23-25, 2017
- 8th International Symposium "Atomic Cluster Collisions" (ISACC 2017)
Varadero, Cuba, October 02-06, 2017
- European Conference on Nanofims (ECNF 2016)
Conference Center Bizkaia Aretoa, Bilbao, Spain, October 19-21, 2016
- 4th International Conference "Dynamics of Systems on the Nanoscale" (DySoN 2016)
Häcker's Grand Hotel, Bad Ems, Germany, October 03-07, 2016
- The ITN-ARGENT Workshop on Theoretical and Computational Multiscale Modelling in Radiation Research
Otto-Stern-Zentrum, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Germany, May 4-5, 2016
- 1st Annual Meeting of the ITN-ARGENT Consortium
Universitätszentrum Obergurgl, Obergurgl, Austria, November 28 - December 4, 2015
- 7th International Symposium "Atomic Cluster Collisions" (ISACC 2015)
Melia Avenida America Hotel, Madrid, Spain, July 18-21, 2015
- 5th International Workshop "Crystalline Undulator and Related Topics"
Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China, November 3-5, 2014
- 3rd International Conference "Radiation Damage in Biomolecular Systems: Nanoscale Insights into Ion-Beam Cancer Therapy" (Nano-IBCT 2014)
Bellevue RheinHotel, Boppard, Germany, October 27-31, 2014
- 3rd International Conference "Dynamics of Systems on the Nanoscale" (DySoN 2014)
Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - The Roxburghe Hotel, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, May 19-23, 2014