MBN Research Center is represented by a team of professionals led by Prof.Dr. Andrey V. Solov'yov, working on the development of the state-of-the-art scientific software for advanced research investigations and computational modelling of molecular structure and dynamics of Meso-Bio-Nano (MBN) systems and taking efforts towards its wide distribution, research and industrial exploitation. Our main office is located at the Frankfurter Innovationszentrum Biotechnologie (FiZ).
The universal and powerful software, MBN Explorer and MBN Studio, developed by MBN Research Center has many unique features and a wide range of applications in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Material Science and Industries. The MBN Explorer and MBN Studio software packages are suitable for design and multiscale simulations of a large range of molecular systems of different kind, such as nano- and biological systems, nanostructured materials, composite/hybrid materials, gases, liquids, solids and various interfaces, with the sizes ranging from atomic to mesoscopic.
MBN Research Center carries out a broad programme of frontier research based on the utilisation of its universal and powerful software. It maintains cooperation with a large number of partners worldwide, hosts their visits to the Center (see below), participates in collaborative research projects, organises thematic conferences.
MBN Research Center offers hands-on tutorials for the software users, training courses in application of the software in different areas of academic and industrial research, advanced interdisciplinary courses on MBN Science and related areas of theoretical and computational physics.
You are welcome to get in contact with the MBN Research Center team and to take advantage of our research & technological developments, and networking activities!
• MBN Research Center Photo Gallery
• MBN Research Center Partners
MBN Research Center maintains collaborative links with many teams of the Goethe University Frankfurt am Main and over 30 Partners from Europe, USA, Australia, South Africa, China and Russia whose location is indicated on the world map below. The Partners participate in approbation of the new software products, conduct joint research, training activities, conference organization together with the MBN Research Center team.
• MBN Research Center Visitors
MBN Research Center hosts the research visits of early stage and experienced scientists from the partner organisations and research teams. These visits are often conducted on a regular basis within the frameworks of collaborative research projects or research staff exchange programmes. The photo gallery of the visiting scientists is presented below.
- Dr. Eugene Surdutovich (Oakland University, USA)
- Dr. Alexey Verkhovtsev (Instituto de Física Fundamental, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Madrid, Spain)
- Prof. Vadim K. Ivanov (Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Dr. Pablo de Vera (Queen's University Belfast, Belfast, UK)
- M.Sc. Kaspar Haume (QuantumWise A/S, Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Dr. Fei Mao (University of South China, Hengyang, China)
- M.Sc. Hao Shen (Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China)
- Dr. Wei Cheng (Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China)
- Prof. Eric Suraud (Paul Sabatier University, Toulouse, France)
- Prof. Nigel Mason (The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK)
- Prof. Victor Flambaum (The University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia)
- Prof. Feng-Shou Zhang (Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China)
- Prof. Dr. Bing Zhang (Wuhan Institute of Physics and Mathematics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China)
- M.Sc. Charline Lema (Paul Sabatier University, Toulouse, France)
- M.Sc. Katrine Aalbæk Jepsen (University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark)
- Prof. Masato Nakamura (Nihon University, Narashinodai, Funabashi, Japan)
- Mr. Alexei Sytov (Universita Degli Studi Di Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy)
- Dr. Vasil Saroka (Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus)
- M.Sc. Sofiya Voronovich-Solonevich (Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus)
- Dr. Viktar Haurylavets (Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus)