7th International Symposium "Atomic Cluster Collisions" (ISACC 2015) was held during July 18th-21st, 2015 in Madrid, Spain. The venue of the meeting was The Meliá Avenida América Hotel. The ISACC 2015 was organized by the CSIC-Instituto de Fisica Fundamental and Universidad Autinoma de Madrid in cooperation with MBN Research Center.
ISACC is a biennial conference that focuses on following topics:
- Structure and dynamics of atomic clusters and nanoparticles
- Structure and dynamics of biomolecules
- Cluster structure and dynamics on a surface
- Cluster-molecule interactions, reactivity and nanocatalysis
- Clustering in systems of various degrees of complexity
- Clusters and biomolecules in external fields: electric, magnetic, laser etc.
- Electron and photon cluster collisions
- Ion-cluster collisions
- Collision processes with biomolecules
- Cluster and bimolecular research with Free Electron Lasers