MesoBioNano Explorer (MBN Explorer) is a commercial software package for the advanced multiscale simulations of complex molecular structure and dynamics which is being developed and distributed by the MBN Research Center gGmbH. It has many unique features, a wide range of applications in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Material Science, and Industries. It is suitable for classical molecular dynamics (MD), irradiation driven molecular dynamics (IDMD), Monte Carlo (MC), Euler and relativistic dynamics simulations of a large variety of molecular systems being in a solid, liquid or gaseous state. MBN Explorer includes a broad variety of interatomic potentials, and allows to model very different molecular systems, such as atomic clusters and nanoparticles, biomolecular systems, nanostructured materials, composite materials and materials interfaces, as well as to explore their thermo-mechanical properties, to simulate collision processes, and to provide valuable modelling support for novel and emerging technologies.
MBN Explorer is available for all major operating systems: Windows, Linux, macOS.
Inquiring about the prices for current version of MBN Explorer can be submitted here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing MBN Explorer and MBN Studio software
Free trial version
1) Register here
2) Upon the acceptance of the registration, which will be automatically sent to you per e-mail, login into your account, read and accept the license terms and conditions, fill in and submit your software accessing request
3) Upon acceptance of the registration and the request by the MBN Research Center team, you will receive per email an initialization key and a link to the web page with the free trial version and Tutorial examples.
Long-term licensed versions
1) Register here
2) Upon the acceptance of the registration, which will be automatically sent to you per e-mail, login into your account, read and accept the license terms and conditions, fill in the order form by choosing a version of the software to acquire, and submit your purchase order
3) After the submission of the purchase order, you will receive per email an invoice for the chosen version of the software issued by the MBN Research Center.
4) Perform bank transfer of the due bill.
5) Upon the receipt of the payment by the MBN Research Center, you will receive per email an initialization key and a link to the web page with the purchased version of the software, User's Guide, Tutorial Book, Tutorial examples and the library of examples.
If you will have any questions concerning the software access please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com